GIL & SHELLEY
Invite you to improve your dancing with:
4 hour Intensive Afternoon Workshop
Saturday 5 June 2010
1300-1400: Men’s and Ladies’ Styling with shines
1400-1500: Spinning technique for individuals & in partners
1500-1530: Coffee break, individual queries and attention
1530-1630: The secrets of leading and following
1630-1730: Musical interpretation
Take your dancing to another level with a Saturday afternoon of salsa secrets!
• Taught in an air-conditioned, mirrored studio, with a friendly, supportive and fun atmosphere, by two championship dancers.
• Every one of these 4 workshops is aimed at helping to improve your dancing at every level by breaking down the most important aspects of technique for every salsa step.
• These are the things that are not always taught in standard partnerwork classes but they make all the difference!
Your teachers: Gil is well-known internationally for his creative and unique turn patterns and shines which he teaches with an absolute emphasis on technique and a sense of humour. He is a world championship level performer, having represented Mexico and Austria with his dance partner Anke Obermayer. Their notable achievements include second place in the European Championships Zurich, and third in the world in the Salsa Open, Athens. Shelley is an infectiously enthusiastic dancer who is widely acknowledged as one of the UK’s most popular teachers and performers. Together with her dance partner Lee Wright, they held several national and international competition titles including European Bronze and Silver Medallists and World Semi-Finalists and Top UK Dance Act and with appearances on National TV including BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing and the Kiss FM Urban Music Awards.
• Any 2 workshops: £16 in advance (£18 on the door) buy now
• Any 3 workshops: £22 in advance (£25 on the door) buy now
• All 4 workshops: £28 (£32 on the door) buy now
All 4 workshops and evening Party including partner class with Gil & Shelley Buy Now
• Pay in advance via Salsamoves: http://www.salsamoves.co.uk
Location: Esporta Gym, Chiswick Business Park, W4 5YA
Opposite Gunnersbury Tube
***Less than 30 minutes from central London***
Free Parking, set in modern landscaped grounds. Great coffee!